Tuesday 2 July 2019

Three (very slow) chaos dwarf renegades

My first painted figures of the year...

Progress on these has been painfully slow, at times due to low motivation but mainly because life has been really hectic. I look with envy at people who can say "work's been really busy... here's a platoon I've finished", but that's not something I can manage at the moment.

I'm quite pleased with how The Master turned out, and Marik on the right is a nice simple job, but Pulper on the left is a very busy figure that I'm not totally sure about visually. He looks OK in these pictures but from a tabletop distance he's a bit of a mishmash. He's an iconic figure though that I'm glad to have painted, in fact this whole set has been a favourite of mine since admiring the ones my mate Ed owned back in the day.

A minor milestone is that I now have 5 chaos dwarves, which handly is an average roll of 2d4 for the Realm of Chaos followers table. It's also a convenient number for another project I have in mind.

Next stop is some humans for my chaos warband for BOYL in a month's time - I'll need to be a lot quicker painting those than I managed with these dwarves!

No comments:

Post a Comment